Ek-Minar-Ki-Masjid is survived with only one minarets and the remnants of mihrabs, rest of the structures are missing. The minarets is of five storeys. The lower most is square, the first eight sided, the second and third sixteen sided and the topmost absolutely circular. It was constructed by Bahadur Shah(A.D. 1526-35). The mosque complex has a well and a tank for ablutions.